Consegui em 2009 no YouTube.
Peter Frampton - Back to EdenI walk the longThe age of inner senseI was in the past tenseNow I have to get it backDays go byTheir lives rely on youWhatever I doI have to get it back(Chorus)Finding my way back to EdenFinding my way back to E-edenFinding my way back to EdenIt seems we're liveThe one I see is lostThey don't know the costOf living without loveEverydayI hear them say their linesIt's a sign of the timesI'm not living without love(Repeat Chorus)I can seeEventually through youYou'll bring me tooYou'll bring my love backDays go byThe lives rely on youWhatever you doYou'll bring my love back***
ThanksMacintouch
Agora ficou ótimo:MP3letraVídeo
Postar um comentário
6 comentários:
Consegui em 2009 no YouTube.
Peter Frampton - Back to Eden
I walk the long
The age of inner sense
I was in the past tense
Now I have to get it back
Days go by
Their lives rely on you
Whatever I do
I have to get it back
(Chorus)
Finding my way back to Eden
Finding my way back to E-eden
Finding my way back to Eden
It seems we're live
The one I see is lost
They don't know the cost
Of living without love
Everyday
I hear them say their lines
It's a sign of the times
I'm not living without love
(Repeat Chorus)
I can see
Eventually through you
You'll bring me too
You'll bring my love back
Days go by
The lives rely on you
Whatever you do
You'll bring my love back
***
Thanks
Macintouch
Agora ficou ótimo:
MP3
letra
Vídeo
Postar um comentário